For a first site, you've done amazingly well! There are no tables (!!!) and you've attempted to create a meaningful structure; furthermore, styling is handled by CSS. Well done!
Some tips though:
- If you move your CSS rules to an external file, it would make it easier to reuse them on other pages when you are going to expand your site (and you will!), fascilitating a common look and feel for all pages;
- Pay some attention to source (HTML or CSS) text layout; a legible page source is easier to maintain and any typos are faster to spot. Don't mind about a couple of extra spaces or line breaks; they won't really add a lot to a page's size;
- Instead of using scores of <br>s, you can enclose chunks of text in <p> (paragraph) elements; this not only will look better, but it will improve your page structure a lot. Also, CSS can be used to control whitespace (like the distance between headers and paragraphs, and paragraphs to paragraphs;
- You might want to consider centering the whole page: it looks better in larger window sizes (like on high res screens);
- The image on the bottom of the page couldn't be found...
Keep up the good work!