In terms of design/layout, I like it a lot, it is clean cut, and very very fresh - just how I like things.
However, there is a lot to be said regarding your code. It is not good at all.
1. You are missing a DOC-Type.
2. All values should be held within quotation marks, e.g. var="value". There are a lot missing in your page.
3. You have used tables for your layout when there is no need to have used them.
4. Code structure is pretty good, near inline, and nested, but not perfect.
5. You use a lot of deprecated tags, e.g. the height attribute in the <td> tags, the align attribute, the <b> tags, etc.
Simply, your work is good, but your code lacks greatly, and you do need to imprive. The previous are just a small number of issues that are present in your code. I have yet to check your CSS source code.
Pay heavy attention to the topics in the HTML & CSS forum, and make sure you visit www.w3schools.com
, and www.w3c.org
You could shrink your source code vastly if you get up to date with code techniques.
Otherwise, nicely done.