You've got the following issues in your site:
1. Your site does not validate @ xhtml 1.0.
2. You used frames.
3. You specified the font size - a big no no.
4. You have included your styles in the actual page, another no no.
5. Ditto but with scripts.
6. You've added a preloader - it is more annoying than anything, and sometimes it doesn't go away.
7. Your menu overlaps on to that picture of the server, or whatever it may be.
8. You've used a fixed layout.
9. The link to the W3C CSS validator should be:
What you have done doesn't validate the css on your page.
10. You've got a sp error, Curriculum Vitae is what it is meant to be, not Curiculam Vitae.
11. Latest, latest what? Try to say what a menu item points to. It removes any sense of confusion.
12. The menu isn't very neat, try using same-width tabs, or decent padding on both sides. The way it is just looks sort of messy.
13. It doesn't fit into an 800 x 600 screen - get a horizontal scrollbar.
In terms of design, it does look fine, but it needs all the above ammending.
Edit: By the way, never say that you love your own designs...