I am currently doing a part time course in JAVA, related to Data Structure and Design, and had some problems in usderstanding some theory terms in JAVA.
I did a lot of web searching but it seem like most of the explaination are in programming.
The following are the lists of java theory terms I am in doubt. I wonder if any one would suggest me with some good website where I could learn and understand these terms in details. It is a bit hard to learn from coding, therefore I shall like to start with theory first.
1. Abstract Data Type (ADT)
2. Binary Tree (Inserting, deleting, searching)
3. In-order, pre-order and post order traversal sequences
4. Stacks and Queue (Bounded Queue)
5. Sorting Algorithm (Merge Sorting...)
6. Infix and Postfix expression
7. Link List
8. Adapter Design Pattern
Thank You Very Much