This is a full time, on-site, salaried User-Interface Designer position located in Greenwich, CT paying $120,000-$150,000 depending on experience + benefits. No telecommuting allowed. US Citizens or Green Card holders only please. Local candidates strongly preferred. Thank you.
Our Greenwich, CT client is looking for a Web User-Interface Designer. The UI Designer will lead our product user experience design end-to-end; not only by producing design, HTML and CSS deliverables, but partnering with our development and brand team throughout the product life cycle to deliver superior and innovative user experiences.
* Define a design strategy and drive the execution of that strategy in collaboration with our branding team for our web and mobile products
* Lead the product UI design process by creating key design deliverables which may include: workflows, conceptual diagrams, wireframes and optimized graphics
* Possess at least 3-5 years of experience as a User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, Information Architect or similar role
* Have an online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating a range of great user-centered design solutions is a requirement for your application
* Be fluent in 'best practices' for web-based and mobile information architecture and responsive design as well as deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques
* Possess the ability to drive the design review cycle, close on design requirements, and achieve consensus
* Have a Bachelor's degree in Digital Design, Industrial Design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
* Must possess proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio and Dreamweaver
* Programming knowledge in PHP or Perl is a great plus
If you are interested in this job, please submit your resume, portfolio and salary requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
Follow me @ossjobs - New jobs posted daily. Full time, contract and telecommute
Rails Developer also needed in Greenwich, CT to 150k