Hey everyone, I'm in charge of a sport team websites, www.nlsoftball.ca
. The system hosting the site (something I inherited, not a system I'd ever choose) is very proprietary and hard for me to understand. It uses these templates that are made up by xsl and mst files. I've tried to search for more info on the net but found none. And the company's support desk isn't getting back to me. The files seem to be a combination of html and css. There's also a generic css template somewhere for use with custom pages.
Anyway, now that you have some background, the margins are whacky. On every page the content stretches for something like 60%. And to the right of the content is a blue background that stretches for the other 40% (per centages are just guesses). I'm struggling to figure out how to remove the blue background altogether and stretch the content to 100%.
If anyone has a moment to take a look at what's going on, I'd appreciate it...