Originally Posted by ehamid
I want to start learning asp.net.
I coding with html and css now...where should i start?and how?
1. Start with plain C#
3. Make sure you understand HTTP
4. Finally, proceed to actual learning of ASP.NET
Tips from my personal experience:
1. BFF with google. 90% of your problems are already solved by other people, you just need a way to find those solutions and google will help you.
2. It helps to learn something simple before diving into ASP.NET. PHP or JSP will do just fine.
3. Surprisingly, knowledge of WindowsForms will help you accommodate with ASP.NET WebForms.
4. Don't use visual designers, which allow you to create UI with your mouse. Code with your keyboard instead - it helps a lot.