I have one specific problem with music player.
Well, I've made a HTML site and my client wants me to put some music on it, but as site is not flash i realise that i have only two ways to do that.
1) To add music player to site, and allow one annoying thing for users - when user click on a link and navigate through page music every time stops and starts over again. This option is very annoying and slow because browser every time loads music again and again. I don't want this.
2) Second option for me is to add a popup music player to site and i need some help with code for it.
This popup window will need to have following characteristics:
1) Popup that will be without
borders, status bar, toolbars etc., just a player line
2) Popup that will run in background, with focus on main page.
3) Popup that shows music player (with start/stop functions), with only nessecery small dimensions (width, height) for window.
4) Popup that runs automaticlly on site open.
I have only succed to make a popup that auto opens... So i really need the help!