[PAID JOB] WP Custom Voting Plug-In
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
Hi my name is Brandon, and I work at a very small photography studio in Westland, MI called Ruth Olson Photography.
We're about to launch our newly designed WordPress site, however we're missing functionality that has become a staple to our business. It's a photo voting section of the site we call "The Senior Challenge". The Senior Challenge is where high school seniors accumulate votes from friends and family, and the senior with the most votes at the end of the contest wins a nice goodies package.
We don't have a ton of money, however do know what we want it to pretty much look like and function. We had a static PHP type of system before, however it was outdated and HIGHLY unsecured.
This plug-in will have to have:
1. A back-end for us to enter info
2. MySQL DB to hold info
3. Ability to save and optimize uploaded image to designated area
4. Ability to send recipient email when uploaded
5. Allow someone to vote for as many people as they want, but only ONCE per person/IP address
6. Display the current Top 20
If this job interests you please contact us via email with your information and a hopefully reasonable price for the development of the plug-in. Preferably looking for maybe a student/graduate that's looking to make money and add to their portfolio.
Thank you for your time!
2) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
We can pay via PayPal, Cash, or Check.