Thats what I'm trying to do:
1) Create a function that takes in two strings as parameters. Have it return the value of the two strings added together with a space between them
2) Create a second function that gets the result of the first function and assigns it to a variable. Write the value of this variable directly into the HTML document (index.html). The parameters to send to the first function are the strings "Hi" and "there!"
3) In the main script, create a new variable and assign it the result of the first function. This time, send the function the two strings "Hello" and "world!"
4) Create an alert that will display the value of this variable in an alert box.
5) In the <body> section of the index.html place the scrtipt tags in the document (pointing to file.js) so that script will write the result of the second function after the "Welcome to my page"
I know this is a little basic, but this is the first JS script I am trying to write...
Last edited by joliett89; 10-04-2011 at 01:56 PM..