Well, this is what I do. Though I must tell you, it doesn't look exactly like the texture in the image you provided, but perhaps it will give you some ideas?
- Fill a layer in with white
- Go to filter>noise>add noise
- Set the filter to a high number (somewhere between 140-160)and make sure you have the gausian and monochromatic options selected
- Now go to filter>blur>motion blur
- Set the angle to something like -36 and then set the distance to something large like 250
- You can repeat the last step if you like
You'll notice this isn't exact, but you could try making multiple layers of metal with different angles and mess around with overlays and stuff. Hopefully this helped.