I have the following script:
mytext = mytext.replace(/(\[\[(.+)\]\])/gi,"(<script src='http://www.mysite.com/mysite?Module=mymodule&Variable=$2&Output=JS'>)");
When I view the Generated Source, using Firefox Webdev plugin, it shows that the ampersands are replaced with "&", which causes the script to break.
I have tried the following to no avail:
- Replacing the &'s with &
- Replacing the &'s with %26
- Replacing the &'s with \u206
- Placing the script in an external file
- Using CDATA and comments
- Escaping the &'s with \ before them
- And even unencoding them with +unencode('%26')+
Does anyone know how I can keep the &'s in the URL?
Thanks in advance!!!