1) Project Details (be as specific as possible):
We are in the process of building a website where the website user will need to customize existing PDF documents and submit for printing. The workflow will be like this:
1) User selects desired item.
2) User enters form data. (name, phone, etc.; will vary with different items)
3) User views preview of customized document. Prefer this be an image displayed on the web page rather than launching a PDF.
4) User can either go back to edit their info or submit for production.
5) User data is merged with hi-resolution press quality PDF.
6) Final PDF is emailed to user and print supplier.
We will create the entire website including the basic forms and all PDF documents. We need a programmer to handle all the functional aspects of previewing, generating & emailing the final PDFs.
2) Payment Amount:
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
PayPal 50% deposit; balance on completion
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):
I believe we can achieve this with PDFlib
, but I am open to suggestions. In case it matters, we are hosting this website on our Rackspace server running Red Hat Linux.