has new openings for a few good Interactive Gurus
to join the team, with the opportunity to work in either Fi office - New York or Stockholm. Here are some of the characteristics we are looking for:
• Understands interaction as a holistic field; including, traditional web sites, rich internet applications, mobile applications, gaming interfaces, etc
• Background in web development or web design, with a strong focus and passion for usability and information architecture
• Ability to capture and define interaction via wireframes, specification documentation, interactive prototypes (using Flash, HTML or other technologies) and other tools
• Web-savvy, and thoroughly on top of developments, events and standards in the web industry
• Passionate about creating innovative interactive solutions for a wide range of clients and technologies
• Experience working in the fast-paced environment with an agency and/or consulting background
• Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
• Enjoys being involved in work ranging from short to long-term client engagements
• Can quickly create solutions based on experience and talent, as well as research and process
To put it in the words of one of our interactives:
"As an interactive guru you’re involved in shaping interfaces from every possible angle. It starts with generating quick ideas for small projects and sitting with clients and outlining great solutions for their needs. You move on to wire framing and prototyping solutions before they go into production and working with designers to ensure the best visual experience. Based on your particular skillset, you can also take a project through production to tweaking the small details at the end. It's up to you, you’re encouraged to be involved and own every step. It requires you to be on top of your game, which is exciting and allows you to produce great results."
We are looking for our interactive guru applicants to impress; how you present your history, portfolio and skill-set is as important as the content. We have some exciting projects in the works, and are looking forward to bringing on some passionate new team members.
We are now accepting applications for both Intermediate and Senior levels, please send your best representation of your work and experience to email@example.com
. Please mark your application “Interactive Guru NYC” or “Interactive Guru STO”.
For questions, or possible recommendations - we are all ears, share your comments.