New to the CF scene
Join Date: May 2009
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Medical research project
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
I am a medical student at Drexel Medical College. I want to create a random number generator to help me with my medical research.
Basic idea: I have 60-70 patients, and I want to pick 6 random patients to make a set. I want the program to pick out several sets of patients.
The HARD part: I can't have the computer pick out three patients from an old set to make the new set.
set 1: patients 1,2,3,4,5,6
set 2: patients
- so, the new set CANNOT contain the following patient combinations
x = any number
- can be x,x,x,x,x,x
**** Program must allow me to choose which patient sets cannot be chosen. For instance, I can tell the program to not generate a specific set of patients (i.e. 4,10,45, 68, 77, 88). The reason is because some patients might not have the same illnesses required for analysis.****
2) Payment Amount: less than $100 or will discuss.
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): paypal
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):