Developing Inventory Software with (Assembleable) Pieces having problems
Here is my issue (STORY BELOW, and update of where I am)
I have the basics of this system programmed, but now I need to worry about assembled pieces.
i.e. (Product AAAA, is made up of 1 BBBB, 1 CCCC, and 4 DDDD's)
When shipping my items I want to pull these values from the database because they always go out assembled. What is the best way to do this?
I have only 1 vendor programmed into my database for testing, there will probably be 30 when I am done.
I can give you my whole code so far, and help would be appreciated.
message me or email me mnewbegin (at) gmail.com
Story: and Info
I have been developing Inventory Software:
So far have these functions done.
- Login System (including email / password(md5), system with captcha registration validation and country chooser
- Add Products (basic 4-5 inputs to update records in database)
- Edit Products (edit those 4-5 inputs in the database)
In Development, lost on some parts of this
- Updating stock counts when same product gets more items shipped in.
- Moving products out of products table into shipped table, once billed
- Generating Invoices from shipped table.