I've run in to a problem with a new site. after doing some browser testing, i found that some of my content was running over a div placed just above it, causing some nasty text soup.
This is a problem unique to opera, and it's a problem i actually found a solution to -- sort of. i tried assigning a height to the box above the lower content, and it pushed the lower content back down into it's proper place, however the problem with this is that not all the above boxes will be a consistent height due to changing content per page. I'm afraid a fixed height will look strange. i also tried auto height, 100% height, and inherit all to no avail.
since this is fine in all other browsers, I'm lost as to how to go about fixing it without sacrificing the perfect layout in other browsers.
The site can be seen here:
Thanks very much for your help.