Looking for a coder for a startup - pay or equity on completion
I'm looking for someone to pay on the completion of the project with either equity or a lump sum. I'm building a unique video sharing website (interested coders should PM me with their information/skills/location and I'll show them a brief explanation of the business plan that I put together in After Effects).
I have a degree in Interactive Media. I've recently been working as a film producer and on a contract in the game industry. The business model that I'm working on for this a combination of my experiences in both.
I'm looking for someone does the following:
- Creates clean, scalable code.
- Understands and can demonstrate some combination of ASP, ASP.net, and databases (MSSQL, mySQL, or similar) or other equatable web languages.
- Has a basic understanding of HTML5's video features.
- Has a basic understanding of flash's video features (not necessarily an expert).
- Experience creating a paywall is a plus (not a requirement - but experience with payment processors is a plus as well).
Just to be clear, I have no money. However, as soon as we have a beta ready to shown, I'm confident that I can get us the investment required to both pay you (if you'd rather have that than equity or some combination of both) and fund the marketing necessary to make this a success.
Last edited by NickA; 02-15-2010 at 10:40 PM..