I need some backup solution that can work smoothly across the network, between four different computers.
- It would nicer to have 'versions' or dated archived of a file rather than just 'one' backup version.
- Incremental/delta backups are more preferable
- Backups are on every machine so there are four copies of my backed up files.
- It needs to work over network
I've looked at the following but haven't actually tried them for my problem.
- DeltaCopy (rynsc for Windows) looks good but I'm not sure how it could work between four computers rather than just two.
- BuddyBackup it crashed on Vista
How does everybody else solve this problem?