As luck would have it i have my own hosting company, well reseller account anyway... and my best friend is the main host so if i push the limit just a bit it will be ok..
but i just did a site restore for a customer 65mb db and after an hour it was still processing, finally after an hour and a half i closed the window and pulled up the db and it had loaded, not sure whats up with phpMyAdmin and why it did not refresh..
But anyway that gives me an idea of what im up against... I charged them 5 cents a record to do this... i dont know what the going rate is for conversions but for 200,000 records thats a bit of mula... and i figure it will take me prob two weeks or more to do it with as slow as the upload will be, plus having to write the conversion script..
I dont have the bid yet we will see, at least i told them that was just a beginning bid until i can see the actual data im working with then i can give them a final one.
Thanks for the help all