Ok, then I was on the right track. Working now, but maybe I should have explained the problem a little more in depth. What I meant was I assumed the problem was that I had that line in the wrong... section (for lack of a better word). Which I did, after playing with the code some more, I found/realized that because of where it was, my code only checked to see if the user was logged in (if ($_SESSION['loggedin'] == 1)) after the form was submitted.
But thanks, hopefully I can use this as a reference for when I start adding to my classes.
Coding is a challenge, get used to it
Always remember to debug
Try the guess & check method
Break it down into simple steps