Originally Posted by jpcsolutions
Any ideas where I can start?
I'm guessing you're not actually looking for someone to write the code for you, so here are a few tips on how you can go about starting your project.
1. Markup the html to display the image icons, checkboxes and button in a form.
2. Each document should have a unique id value, if the docs are retrieved from a database, which should be set to the value of the doc's checkbox.
3. If the doc's meta data is not stored in a database you can use the doc's file name as the checkbox value.
4. Give all the doc checkboxes the same name so that the selected id's or file names can be sent as an array of values to a server side script (PHP can send email attachments very easily) that will send out the email with attachments.
6. All validation must be done server side using php or your preferred server side language.