1. If I were to view your homepage on a 'standard' laptop, then there's very little information above the fold. You might want to move some of it up a bit. The blue bird logo, which I assume is for twitter, would be be better turned into a link with a title of 'Follow Us'. I'd personally dispense with the grey bar as well, as the user may consider that this is not content - it's inconsistent with the rest of the site where the content is displayed on a white background.
2. Links - your menu 'Home' links to http://universityforeigncar.com/home/
- which Google will see as a different page than http://universityforeigncar.com/
. You should change you link to just '/'. Wordpress normally takes care of this itself, not sure why it hasn't here - maybe it's not set correctly on your WP installation.
3. Links again - the link to Contact Us on your home page goes to http://blog.
universityforeigncar.com/contact-us/, whereas the menu goes to http://universityforeigncar.com/blog/
. Again, Google will see these as two different pages, and may even penalise the listing for duplicate content.
4. You are missing a closing p tag here:
<p class="textwidget"><address>2621 E. Kalamazoo<br />
Lansing, MI 48912</address>
Hope that's helpful...
Getting a 404 on your other page.