Possible cost-effective methods to store files (100GB+) online
We are looking for a cost-effective way to store large number of files online. There are a few requirements:
- starting with 100GB, upscaling need to be possible.
- possibility to upload files via .ftp from a .php script on our domain
- possibility to create folders via .ftp from a .php script on our domain
- possibility to download files over https - called from a script on our domain
- possibility to view images over https (ssl support) - called from a script on our domain
- reliable company with reliable services
We have our site running on our own VPS, but extending will cost $3 per extra GB. That's a bit too much for our needs.
What would be a good solution?