Originally Posted by Danger DANJ
Oh, I added those 3 lines to try and get it to work. They weren't originally there. Adding those lines did nothing to change the opacity. I tried placing everything under one document ready function and that didn't work either. So, I still need help please.
is hard to say where is the problem, need a closer debugging.
Try to use firebug to debug:
there is a extension for firefox who can help you.
could be also a conflict between different parts. I don't know if my assumption is right but you have a lightbox which use a fadein/out who can use opacity.
i would remove everything and put it back one by one to identify who is responsable for the problem.
i'm sorry i can't help much more with this. Anyway if you find something i will try to help you if i can.