Azam Marketing is a highly successful, profitable agency which has been at the heart of internet marketing and design since 1997. Due to growing client list, we are seeking a full-time web/graphic designer with programming skills to work with the existing staff in our fast-growing web design division
The position will be for at least 34 hours a week, but ideally more. You may work from an office in central London or from the comfort of your own home.
You may be based anywhere in the world.
This is a vacancy like no other, with maximum flexibility: we are a 24/7 agency and you can pick your own working hours. You will be able to work the hours that suit your lifestyle: nobody will tell you what hours you must work or control your life in our agency.
We are renowned for investing considerable resource into staff development and training to make our team members even better than they are and the best in the industry.
Generous hourly rate/project based remuneration. Lucrative perks, bonuses and company shares for exceptional standard of work and commitment.
Be free of the daily commute and corporate 9-5 grind. Our team is friendly and everybody enjoys their jobs!
The ideal person:
- needs to have more than three years solid experience in web design / graphic design / web development
- must have an excellent understanding of SEO and building SEO-friendly websites
- experience in affiliate marketing, email marketing or Public Relations would be a bonus
- experience in working with clients and being involved in pitches
- must be enthusiastic, hard-working and pay attention to detail
- must be able to work using his or her own initiative
- well-organized and deadline-oriented
- must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- must be willing to work long term
It is essential you have a thorough understanding of the following web technologies: HTML, CSS, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash.
You must be determined to continually better yourself and stay at the cutting-edge of web design and development, as Azam Marketing is renowned for providing extraordinary results to clients.
The candidate must have the ability to develop creative design concepts and work them through to delivery. We maintain a wide range of our own and client websites which we have developed over time and the candidate must be able to maintain and progress these sites, coming up with ideas and suggestions of how they may be improved.
Please email hr AT azam.net with:
- your CV
- a portfolio of your work
- information about the design packages and languages you are experienced with, and your level of expertise
- a short case study of at least one web design project you have worked on
- an explanation of why you feel you should be chosen to take the position
Also please include your username on any relevant design/programming/webmaster/search/affiliate marketing forums
Applications without the required information will not be considered.