Gaming League Website based on webSPELL
[I'd like to build a league system using webspell. I have installed the cup addon ,movie addon and Ajax Online Language Editor on my website. Features required are listed below. I am new to webspell, so you may find that some features below can already be achieved by current addons/mods or stock webspell. I'm just describing what I want my website to have or look like.
1. The entire website can be switched flawslessly from Chinese and English language. I will help you to make Chinese Navigation Bars. I will make the Chinese language files. Actually I have translated the stock language files.
2. A new template and logo. (Layout, style and colors will be discussed later.)
3. Integrating the cup addon and a placeholader for incoming ladder addon (or you have better recommendation?)
4. A live stream block on the frontpage playing the live stream or vods of the latest matches. live stream and VOD should have seperate pages.
5. A server stats banner on the front page, showing map, number of players just like the ones offered by gametracker.com.
6. Enough and reasonably placed ad placeholders on the front page and ladder/cup page.
7. An image slider sliding images from the latest news.
8. Embeded IRC. Icons of IRC, Twitter and Facebook on front page.
9. Polls, Latest forum topics, running cups, incoming matches, latest media files on the front page and a link for chat room.
10. Movie sections on the front page showing the latest movie thumbnails, rankings and hits. The ability to embed videos from wipido, youtue or other video sites.
11. A tutorial section where I will post tutorials. And tuts should be sorted according to games.
12. An automatic siginature generator, which will generate forum signatures for users with their' gaming stats showing dynamically on them.
13. Every clan/player can have their own forums/blogs. And there should be a demo and screenshot upload section for every match. Players' usernames should be displayed with their clan tag as prefix in the forum post and news/article comments.
14. A payment system where players can put there money in their accounts and use them to buy services (e.g. VIP) or products through paypal and alipay (I will help you on this). A shop system where goods can be sold.
15. Ability to add custom items like Fav/System/MSN/ICQ/Config file in user profile.
16. A full vBulletin forum.
17. Admin Control Panel, where admins can go and control the site on the front end (Different admin levels, only certain levels can do certain tasks)
18. Other popular and suitable addons I don't know. lächeln
19. Full set of psd files of the designs should be submitted to me after handing the site files.
20. 3-month technical support.
All above featues should be able to be switched on or off at the back end if applicable.
And the website should be compatible with main-stream browsers.
You should be very experienced in webSPELL CMS designing/coding. If you can do this job, contact with me.
Budget Range: $500-$750
Terms of Payment: 30% in advance, balance before delivery by Paypal.