Actually, if you haven't localised the problem so that you can give us only the snippet of it that causes the problem (and it's interactions), it's best to hand us the url - that way we can easily check it. In fact, as long as you're not trying to promote your site, it's often the best choice, since posts that are too long to get an overview of often get ignored or not looked at by people that would be interested in your problem and helping you with it.
Anyway, here's the rundown:
First, your site isn't valid. This is ok by me, but I just wanted you to note the fact. Read <http://diveintomark.org/archives/200..._help_you.html
> and especially note point 4, for a reason why you should validate.
Your css is also invalid - but here the validator might come with some pretty good information.
- You use font when you should use font-size
- You use none as background-color (should be transparent or inherit)
- The validator doesn't like "_" in a class or id tag, either (and browsers may have problems with it, too).
- You use ";" instead of "," to separate your font-family values from eachother, so the next value gets parsed as a rule (which is invalid)
- You use none in font-weight when you should use normal or inherit
- You don't always put a unit after your numbers. This is needed except is special cases, e.g. line-height, font-weight, and 0
I can't find a reason why the stylesheet wouldn't work except for the invalid parts, but if you fix the validity, you might find the page doesn't behave that way any longer - it is often invalid code that is the source to mysterious errors. Also, you might want to check the reliability of your server, and finally see to that the page isn't cashed. (Both on client and proxies etc.)