Originally Posted by dougnbr
You're right. The new site works.
Ran it through the W3C Validator
There were a few errors, but nothing that I could see that would keep you from getting listed.
Keep us posted. Good luck.
Looks like you got there after i fixed most of the errors but some i couldn't figure out at all. (I think i'll save those for another thread)
And Profitweb. I hadn't submitted to Analytics yet so thanks for the top-tip reminder. Its done now.
If i read the recipe correctly, i pop the contents into a google oven, set the timer to wait, and sit back until the traffic starts to roll on in. (just hope i put enough yeast into the mix)