I'm having the same problem as mlse, but I've tried everything I could find on the internet to solve my permissions problem with no success.
I'm using Windows XP Pro SP2 (32 bit, IIS 5) and I've tried the following:
The above suggestion of making localhost a trusted site;
- I made sure that my localhost is a trusted site (as suggested above);
- Tried to use my own IP address instead of localhost;
- I set my folder to be Shared and allow other users to change my files;
- I made sure my folder was set with full permissions to everyone (as suggested here;
- In IIS, I checked Anonymous login and made sure that the login is my username;
- Shared the folder, and also set it shared to internet users;
...and I still can't save files using an upload form. I keep getting an access denied error. I know that it's my own machine because my script works fine in other environments. Did I miss anything?