Further to the above project. I was wondering what it would require to get my entire project up and running instead of just doing a piece of it.
The difference would the following items:
1. User Registration and Login: This would give users their own specific area to add travel logs of past trips, or trip planning of future trips, and a blog.
2. A search feature that can look for users, or locations.
3. A filtering feature for the main site that allows you to choose locations to view things such as other peoples trip plans, other peoples past trips, or what is being contributed by other users or sponsors.
4. User area which will include per user a blog area, past trip area, future trip area, contribution area, profile area. All of which are simple input area's. The user should see the "EDIT | DELETE" beside their own information, but no one else can.
- In total, there will be about 30-40 pages. The main difference is having a global main site, and an individual user site. Everything is pretty basic input output type of code with some filtering options.