Alright, I discovered the issue with the code: It needed a
tag. Btw, your id attribute should be in quotes for forward compatability.
As for my script, I had written the TimeoutChainer a week or so back, and I decided I might as well take advantage of the code I had already written
As a side note to the OP, the
attribute needs to be there for an IE bug. You can change the % number though, and if you want, you can play around with the numbers in rotate.js and through trial and error find out what works best for you.
And if you really need it, I can explain my code, but it might (or might not) take a while for me to do so. Finals this week . . .