Can I ask what the general purpose of this site is?My thoughts on the old site:
- layout/colors not bad
- The text through out the site is pretty bland. I think more typography could be used especially in the introduction since this is the first page they see.
- I am unsure on why there artwork is not present through out the site. Like the "who we are" page is boring and really doesnt do much to keep a persons attention.
- On the menu the "Who we Are" appears to have a list of menu items below but I do not see a correlation.
- Some of the menu items do not have the same page title (e.g. menu item-capabilities : page title-"services"
- The tour is bad it takes way to many clicks. It should be better organized. There is no flow like an actual tour.
- Client listing is showing way too much. I would break this up and highlight the most popular or well known with the option to view all. LOL I just realized that was a partial list too.
- Portfolio and Client page...I am not sure if there is a need for both
- On the contact form why are some fields blue...there is nothing there defining why. I really dont like long voluntary forms but if they need all that information you dont have a choice. I would not make it entirely horizontal to change the perception of its length.
- The people page is good.
Overall it is a good site. On the pages that a possible client might see I think there should be more to grab their attention. The layout is ok but it really locks in the size of images you can use to show off their work.