03-01-2004, 08:15 PM
PM User |
The thread killer
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: UmeŚ, Sweden
Thanked 84 Times in 75 Posts
If you have input on the questions already in the FAQ or want to suggest a new question for someone to write an answer to, please post here
- How do you read, write, delete and detect support for cookies?
- What are the limits on cookies?
- How do I format a number so that it always has two decimals?
- How do I trim whitespace from the beginning and end of a string?
- Why does parseInt('08') generate 0?
- How do I read/write files?
- How do I get multiple scripts to work on a single page?
- How do I convert a decimal number to hexadecimal, and the other way around?
- How do I add ordinals (st, nd, rd, th) to a number?
- How do I shorten my lengthly if() statements?
Mozilla. This in general covers both Mozilla and Mozilla Firefox, and often also includes other Mozilla based browsers such as K-Melon, Galeon, Camino. <http://mozilla.org/products/>, Any platform.
Microsoft Internet Explorer in general. n stands for version number.
Microsoft Internet Explorer for Windows. <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/default.asp>, Windows
Microsoft Internet Explorer for Mac. <http://www.microsoft.com/mac/product...ternetexplorer>, Mac
Apple Safari (based on KHTML and KJS by KDE) <http://www.apple.com/safari/>, Mac OS X
KDE Konqueror. <http://www.konqueror.org/>, X11
Opera. Normally we're talking about newest verion on Windows and Linux and Mac. <http://www.opera.com/download/>, Windows, Linux, Mac.
Netscape6, Netscape7, Netscape8. Netscape browser based on Mozilla.
Netscape Navigator. Netscape browsers up to version 4.x.
Netscape Communicator. Same as nn4.x.
Last edited by liorean; 09-28-2005 at 05:39 PM..