01-15-2004, 12:53 PM
PM User |
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Baarn, Ut.
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- I would like to see some more distance between the window top and the header graphics, just to "free" the header a little;
- I suggest including the "Home" link in the menu instead of somewhere in top of the content; also, make the logo clickable (general convention);
- the body text could do with a little more contrast.
- You layout is largely based on nested tables. I strongly recommend using CSS positioning, or at least reduce the use of tables for layout purposes to one (1!) to create both columns if you aren't comfortable with CSS positioning yet;
- Use an unordered list for the menu. It can be styled using CSS, even the gif bullets can be created that way, no need for a messy table (check out Listutorial for an in-depth tutorial on menu lists);
- I never, ever want to see the FONT tag again, anywhere... use CSS instead (which you already do to an extent, anyway);
- I strongly recommend not to put a legible e-mail address anywhere on a web page: massive spam attacks are the only result! At least cloak it, but better use a contact form of some sorts instead.
Last edited by ronaldb66; 01-15-2004 at 12:59 PM..