01-11-2004, 05:54 PM
PM User |
Join Date: Dec 2003
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
- You're using tables for your layout.
- You're using JS to do something that could be accomplished much more easily with CSS
- Spacer .gif's... Ick
- You have an external stylesheet -- excellent, but you still have all, or some, of your styles embedded -- bad.
- There are all sorts of weird spaces and breaks in your images. I'm using Moz FireBird 0.7
- The preloader isn't necessary, and quite annoying.
- You have a linked image on your site, whose appearance indicates the site is authored with Valid XHTML -- which it is not.
Last edited by Paul Jr; 01-11-2004 at 06:01 PM..