Originally Posted by RiPPERD
Hello, firstly thanks for your work on this script the concept is great...
however i have spend the last 3 days trying to get it to work... i have it on my server... i have it grabbing videos... but cannot for the life of me get it to convert it just freezes on converting video and goes no further
any ideas what im dong wrong? ive added the most recent sig patch (post above mine)
1) What is the site URL?
2) Are there log files in the 'logs' directory? If so, please paste the contents of a log file corresponding to a failed conversion.
3) Are permissions on folders set to 0777?
4) Does the _FFMPEG constant value in config.class.php accurately reflect the location of the FFmpeg binary on your server? Common locations are /usr/bin/ffmpeg or usr/local/bin/ffmpeg. You can check this on your server or ask your hosting provider for assistance with this.
5) Do you have the most recent, stable version of FFmpeg for your OS? The first line of FFMpeg log files indicate the date of your FFmpeg version (or you can type 'ffmpeg' at a command line). If the FFmpeg version is several years old, you may need to update to a more recent version.
6) Have you compiled all of the necessary audio/video codecs with FFmpeg? In general, you'll need at least libmp3lame, libx264, and aac codecs.
Let's start with those things and go from there...