Originally Posted by bedo1975
I've have the same probleme, on my ubuntu server, i've run php in safe mod, open base dire set off / on , but nothing more I've have no log in the log folder. but the flv file downloaded successfully.
I don't throught why this happen.
I don't know if you have the free or paid-for version, but it sounds like:
1) File permissions on the 'logs' directory are not set to 0777, and/or
2) The FFmpeg command is never getting executed or failing to execute, and/or
3) There is a problem restarting the session in exec_ffmpeg.php (paid-for version only), and/or
4) You have modified the original code in some way
#1 is self-explanatory. #2, #3, and #4 will require that you insert some error checking code in:
1) The method of the conversion class that sends the FFmpeg command to exec_ffmpeg.php.
Error checking involves echo'ing out and/or logging in a text file various values in the code to determine what the problem is.
Once you locate the errant values and/or code that is failing (or failing to execute), then you can figure out why this is happening for you.
I can assure you that the original code runs perfectly on a properly configured server.
So do some troubleshooting to identify the source of your problem, and post back here if you have additional questions.
Edit: You can also run ffmpeg/avconv at the command level to see if you are able to convert videos from there.