Is the clock script REALLY that bad!?
What's the problem with it?
This is what I needed it to do:
- work OFFLINE in IE9 in a page that doesn't use a doctype (having a doctype declaration SHOULD have been done right at the start, I know. Now when I add one, half of my work disappears or stops working)
- clock needed to 'Not refresh the screen'
- needed to float while scrolling, to stay with the user (me).
- needed heavy css applied to it.
- needed to show hour, minutes, seconds, and AM/PM.
Check, check, check, check, and check.
Whats the biggest problem about it PM?
Is there a better script out there, maybe a more current script, that you'ld suggest?
ps. I am very soon going to be extremely rich AND famous from my boardgame(though the fame I'm not looking forward to so much, attending award ceremonies and conventions will be a hassle for me if the doctors can't make me better). But understand that I won't forget about those who helped.
pps. the United Kingdom is a level 7 property (out of 8), for Europe in my game, you'll be happy to know. That's VERY good. And expansion packs will eventually be out there that will let you make the U.K. (or any other country) the top property for that set.
I mention that because I see you reside there.
Cheers to PM!
Last edited by Mindphaser; 04-09-2013 at 08:23 PM..