I have just finished updating the paid-for version of my software. New in this version:
- You can now initiate a conversion with a GET request as well as a POST request. Examples of valid URLs include:
- Fixed converted file name when file name (and corresponding video title) consists of only symbols, i.e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-xa1h0S_DE
- Fixed audio bit rate problem with 3gp conversion on Linux
- Decreased the number of AJAX requests required to build conversion progress bar (so fewer server resources are consumed)
The following files/directories were changed/added:
- .htaccess new
- config.class.php updated
- index.php updated
- SETUP.txt updated
- VideoConverter.class.php updated
All previous customers who have purchased the paid-for version of my app are receiving this new, updated version via the e-mail addresses that you provided at Tradebit.com.
Please report any issues with either the paid-for version or the free version in this forum thread. Your feedback is encouraged. Donations are welcome!