Few questions, what OS are you running? Could you put up a screenshot of what/where this link is positioned?
Couple of suggestions.
1. Clear your Windows Temp folder (C:\Windows\Temp)
2. Clear your users Temp Folder (click start, Run and type %username%)
3. Check your startup folder for anything strange
3.1. Open Start > Run > type msconfig and press enter > navigate to startup tab and check for anything strange (upload screenshots if unsure with the programs location showing).
3.2 NOTE: ***Only use this if confident with your computers registry***
Open Start > Run > type regedit > Navigate to HKEY LOCAL MACHINE > Software > Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Run
Check this for anything suspicious (Do not delete if unsure!)
4. Check your system app data for suspicious folders/exe's (location depends on your OS
5. Cleare your Temporary Internet Files/Cache (easiest to do through your browsers settings).