Originally Posted by mujtabak
I've installed it on my site mp3roach.com/dl it is converting videos as i saw in FTP folders but its not displaying download link after conversion please help.
After visiting your page, please check the following:
1) Are permissions set correctly on the 'logs', 'output', 'videos', and 'ringtones' folders? (Verify that the correct server user owns these folders as well -- see chown
2) Are videos being saved to the 'videos' folder? Full videos or only partial videos?
3) I never see a download progress bar, but I do see the download progress bar code in your page. If the videos are actually being saved in the 'videos' folder, then do you have a really fast download speed from Youtube? That would explain why it skips past the download progress bar to the conversion progress bar.
4) The AJAX response text that corresponds to the conversion progress bar is generating an error code. Please see this post
for how to troubleshoot that.
5) Are any FFmpeg log files created in the 'logs' directory for failed conversions? If so, please paste the output of a log file for a given failed conversion.
6) Please take advantage of the search feature for this forum thread. I have answered questions like this countless times before and provided clues for how to troubleshoot similar issues.
So give those things a try, and then we'll go from there...