My head's spinning a bit. I'm seeing quite a few changes compared to the code I posted initially:
- "html" added before "body" in the CSS
- Photoshuffler code removed - I'm having issues with this anyway, but I will need to either fix this or get a replacement as I want an album of pictures to automatically display on this page
- Some other "stuff" removed that came from Dreamweaver, such as text decoration, etc.
- More coding added to the img part of the CSS
- Font size removed from header - is this needed at all here? Should I write my button labels as part of the picture for each? Or should I write them over the intended part of each button as html text (would this be better for search engine recognition)?
Which of these changes are relevant to adding the buttons in this manner? All? If some aren't, what do these changes do? Will the header still stay fixed (as you helped me with previously), with the body rolling under once the page is scrolled down? I'm hoping I'm describing all of these correctly...
I'm sorry if it seems I'm asking for too much - I designed the building for my project on my own (after never having done anything like it before in my life) without having to ask for much at all in the way of help, but this is making me nuts!