We have launched an online time-tracking tool for web developers and designers (freelance or teams) and would love to hear some constructive criticism from users. The site is free to use.
You can test the site here and your actions will be recorded (please think out loud): http://www.betapunch.com/startups/view/335
Or simply try it out at ziptimetracker.com and email us your feedback.
We want to know:
1. Is it clear what the site does?
2. Was sign up easy?
3. Do you think any functionality is missing?
4. Have you used any time tracking software before?
5. Would you use this service? If no, why not?
6. What do you think is a reasonable monthly price?