Originally Posted by johnsmith153
Thanks, but your script returned a score of 1-4 units depending on how I tested it (and I tested it on lots of different connection speeds).
Changing it as I have returns 1-400 units.
It definitely needed changing. You said that anything over 50 would be fast, and 500 would be really fast. Your script would never return anything near 50, let alone 500.
Good point. Thanks.
i'm glad you got it working, but when i run the code in post #4 at home i get about 60-90 (crappy wifi). at work i get ~180...
BROWSER STATS [% share]
(2013/12/12) IE7:0.3, IE8:7.5, IE11:4.3, IE9:4.6, IE10:7.8, FF:18, CH:43, SF:5.5, MOBILE:21.5