As promised, I have just finished updating the paid-for version of my software
. New in this version:
1) Fixed bug that causes the script to crap out when the downloaded YouTube/Dailymotion video is corrupt and/or less than 10kb. The script now detects this issue and tries a series of alternate video URLs until one is found that does work.
2) Improved speed for YouTube video conversions to mp4 and flv
3) Better quality video-to-video conversions
4) Improved handling and speed of all video conversions to 3gp
5) Better error handling
6) Some minor updates & refactoring of code
7) Minor bug fixes
All previous customers who have purchased the paid-for version of my app will be receiving this new, updated version via the e-mail addresses that you provided at Tradebit.com.
Please report any issues with either the paid-for version or the free version in this forum thread.
Finally, I encourage you to take advantage of the current summer sales price
of my software before the price goes back up. Summer is going fast (in my neck of the woods, anyway), so don't delay and miss out on 40% off the regular price