I figured out the issue when I checked the error log in cpanel. It said this:
[18-Jul-2012 11:10:27] PHP Fatal error: Unknown: Input variables exceeded 1000. To increase the limit change max_input_vars in php.ini. in Unknown on line 0
My form was submitting over 1000 variables. So I had to go into the max_input_vars and set it to a higher number. It works now.
I know it probably isn't a good idea to have that many variables in a form. I probably should have used an array. That was the first time I've coding a form that involved that much content, though, so I know how to adjust it.
Last edited by mathruD; 07-19-2012 at 12:51 AM..