alright, I tried to change all the values to include px.
else if ((screen.width == '1440px') && (screen.height == '900px')) etc.
But it made it act real strange. It still worked in Chrome/Firefox, but it changed the size of flash movie really skinny. And it still didn't show up in Internet Explorer.
The weird part is, it isn't my code. I needed a code that would resize the flash movie per screen resolution, and I found this website that explained it, and provided the code for you. http://www.flashscript.biz/utilities..._change_2.html
But their's works in Internet Explorer, mine doesn't. Even though its essentially the same code. I didn't change much except the sizes, and the .swf file and all of that.