WOW! First off thanks for the help today, especially since your busy all day. It's no problem, I just fedigled it ha ha
I'm new to this signing apps junk and I didn't realize that each time I did a clean and build that the accompanying JAR's like the Swing and MySQL Jar's in the lib folder got a new cert. So when I did the build and uploaded to the web site I was only uploading the new main JAR file instead of all 4 of them, lib's included. Since Ubuntu has a crappy Java plugin and it has NO console at all I wasn't realizing what was happening.
So I booted into my Windows VM through vBox and ran it, come to find out that the older lib jar's on the site had a different cert than the new main jar, so it wasn't running them ha ha, hence an exception that wasn't displaying ha ha ha
So, I did a new clean and build then I uploaded all NEW files to the site, now it work's like a charm!
Wow, sometimes the stupidest of thing's clog you down ha ha
Thanks for help today, it's working finally