Originally Posted by blacktiger786
what is different in linux and win32
and i add some changes in this site
1. i want some beautifull skin of this site..
2. i want when conversion complete and show download link its show with some share opation like facebbok,tweet,gplus and email also
The Linux version is preconfigured for Linux servers, and the Win32 version is preconfigured for Windows/XAMPP servers. Linux version comes with some additional instructions for server install/set-up. Windows version comes with a version of ffmpeg.exe already included.
The software comes with no default skin. The default design is minimalistic and intended to be enhanced by the purchaser via CSS, etc. I could add a default skin, but I doubt most people would use it. Can you imagine a bunch of web sites implementing my software that all looked the same? It's kind of like the default WordPress theme -- what's the point of providing a beautiful default theme/skin, if everyone will ultimately customize the theme or create a new theme for their personal sites?
There is a placeholder div at the top of every page throughout the conversion process that can be easily edited to add social networking buttons. You will need to generate the required code for each button on their respective sites, i.e.:
1) Facebook - http://developers.connect.facebook.c.../plugins/like/
2) Twitter - http://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons
3) Google +1 - http://www.google.com/intl/en/webmas...ton/index.html
4) etc., etc....
...then you will need to insert the button code into the existing placeholder div element in my app.